*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021446-Soul-Absorbed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: The Necromancer digests Avoni's soul, absorbing it completely  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Soul-Absorbed

    by: Halcyon
Suddenly, Avoni realizes that her corporeal form is not wholly like her physical form, and that she is instead slowly becoming blurrier and blurrier. "Oh, don't be alarmed..." Mirie begins, cupping one of her tits with one hand while massaging her belly with the other. "I'm just digesting your soul... you know, processing you into my body. Don't worry, it should only take a few minutes..."

More worried than ever, Avoni began to panic again as she felt her soul begin to blur away, but found herself unable to move at all - completely at the mercy of the Altmer's body. Bit by bit, she also noticed her soul being sucked down into Mirie's intestines and disappearing - presumably being absorbed into her body. Outside, the purple glow in the woman's belly would be seen slowly dimming as it spreads out, spreading down into her lower belly beneath her navel before fading away.

This process went on for several more minutes until, finally, there was nothing left. Unable to control her form at all, Avoni retained her consciousness but felt herself to be particularly at one with her predator's stomach and intestines.

"Ahh... that feels so wonderful..." the Altmer cooed, cupping both of her ripe tits and squeezing them together. "Your power flowing through me... it feels incredible..."

"What... what's happened to me...?" Avoni called out, feeling her voice weaker than ever.

"You are a part of me, now." Mirie continued, "One with my body, pumping through my veins and such. You may find yourself stuck right now, but as you get used to it, you may be able to move freely throughout me. You won't be able to leave, of course, but if you decide you want to come and rest in my tits, I won't blame you, my bowels must not be very comfortable... of course, if you want to stay a part of my ass, I won't blame you either." The necromancer chuckled, and slapped her ass for effect, feeling it jiggle. "Of course, only I will be able to hear you. There are others, too, but their minds slowly gave way to my own, and they became a part of me completely. You may retain your consciousness for now, but..."

Mirie smiled, and stopped. "Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Now, what to do with the rest of you..." she continued, turning to Avoni's mindless body, still strapped to the altar.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2021446-Soul-Absorbed