*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2040779-Searching-For-Prey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Roaming the city streets at night, searching for prey...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Searching For Prey

    by: Halcyon
For Skasha, "hunting" meant something very different from roaming the wilds with a bow and arrow. No... for the experienced Khajiit assassin, hunting was simply preying upon those weaker than her, defeating them, and finally consuming them. There was nothing particularly immoral about this, she thought. Skasha had a belly to fill just like anybody else! Only, for her, her hunger was much deeper, and filling her stomach just felt that much greater...

In addition to the ecstatic feeling, eating and digesting prey allowed Skasha to absorb their powers and add to her own. As such, nightly huntings became almost a ritual for her, not only to satisfy her growling belly but also to become stronger, like a form of training.

Where was Skasha's hunting ground tonight?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2040779-Searching-For-Prey