*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020798-Bio-Skasha-the-Khajiit-Assassin-Cyrodiil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2052949
This is a vore story based in the Elder Scrolls Universe. Choose a quest and embark!
This choice: Adventure in Cyrodiil!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bio: Skasha the Khajiit Assassin, Cyrodiil

    by: Halcyon
Name: Skasha
Sex: Female
Race: Khajiit
Class: Assassin
Faction affiliations: Dark Brotherhood, Arena
Religion: Worshipper of Sithis

During The Oblivion Crisis in the year 433 of the Third Era, the province of Cyrodiil (as well as the rest of Tamriel) was in absolute turmoil. Massive portals to "The Deadlands", a fiery, hellish plane of Oblivion controlled by the Daedra Lord Mehrunes Dagon, are open all around the countryside, allowing demons to seemingly just walk right into broad daylight and cause trouble for the good people of the empire.

Of course, the Khajiit Skasha was just one of many who found their lives all but unaffected by the so-called "crisis". In no quick hurry to join the Imperial Legion to fight off the advancing Daedra, Skasha instead competed in the Imperial City Arena for fun and money when she had free time.

However, first and foremost, Skasha was a Dark Brotherhood assassin - a member of the secret society dedicated to the worship of Sithis, the primordial god of chaos and death. Serving the society as a mid-ranking member, Skasha carries out assassinations with her own particular style: After defeating enemies through a combination of stealth and skill with daggers and thrown weapons, the Khajiit has the power to, if she so chooses to, devour them whole and absorb their power - an arcane combination of necromancy and mysticism that she obtained while studying the dark arts.

Skasha is a Khajiit with the power to swallow whole and digest people up to the same size as her. However, this power is useless on the various demons of the world who eclipse her in size, and, should she become careless, she could just as easily become a meal for something much scarier than her...

Today is another day for an assassin in Cyrodiil. What is Skasha doing today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Halcyon (UN: alphahalcyon46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Halcyon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2052949-Elder-Scrolls-Vore/cid/2020798-Bio-Skasha-the-Khajiit-Assassin-Cyrodiil