*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044859-Jenny-opens-the-twins-room-by-mistake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Jenny opens the twin's room by mistake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny opens the twin's room by mistake

    by: Jes-Wan
A little confused with the shock Jenny opens the wrong door thinking it the guest bathroom. As she steps in a object hits her head and she falls to the floor, collapsing and falling unconscious.

She awakes, groggy and confused sitting up holding her head. She notices her hand has a sticky plaster now, in the shape of a tree. Then she looks down still having trouble focusing. She notices she in a blanket which has slipped off her top half. Not believing her eyes at first she discovers she topless, her bra and shirt missing. Still a bit sluggish she pulls the blanket slowly up covering her exposed breasts. Looking around she sees she's still in the kids bedroom but on the floor. Someone must have dragged me but couldn't lift me on the bed she wonders.

Then she hears giggles, shocked Jenny turns and looks behind her. Her exposed back top half on display to the twins. Jenny gasps. "Hey, what have you kids done with my top and bra?" She says in a slow confused tone. The twin boys turn around look at her and laugh "that's not all" they say. Jenny squints then lifts up and looks under the cover, she's completely naked! Jenny puts the blanket down hastily. These shits have seen me totally naked! She screams in her head. "Okay funs over, give me my clothes back now!" She raises her voice but realises the parents or someone else might hear her. "That's not how the game works!" They both say. Jenny glares and says "what game? Just give me my clothes back".

They both look at each other and reply "The rules. We give you a hint to a room of one of ya clothes. In five we come and collect it if you can't find AND you forever lose that bit. You come back here for next hint. "

Jenny gulps taking in what they mean. She doesn't have a lot of time, she'll only have time to search one room. Guess the wrong one and she forfeits that piece for a supposed forever. How do they expect me to do this naked? If I get caught I'm finished. Jenny heart beats faster, in fear and disbelief her fate is in the hands of these little kids.

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny plays the game

*Noteb*
2. Jenny refuses

*Noteb*
3. Jenny decides to get help from the parents

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044859-Jenny-opens-the-twins-room-by-mistake