*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044863-Jenny-plays-the-game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Jenny plays the game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jenny plays the game

    by: Jes-Wan

"Fine, I'll play your stupid game to get my clothes back" says a frustrated Jenny knowing its her only chance. The twins both clap and smile. Jenny smirks back.

"Okay first the room is a portal" says of the twins. Jenny looks at them stunned, what the fuck does that mean? She thinks.

"Is that all I get?" Says Jenny in a annoyed tone. They both nod. "Great..." She says sarcastically.

Okay portal, what could that mean? I guess it could mean entranceway, like the front door or the Television. Then come to think of it if a television is a portal then so is a computer, so maybe the study? Otherwise, another entrance way might be the garage? Well I have three options and five minutes, guess I need to pick one. Says Jenny, heart beating and scared of heading out.

Jenny stands up out of the blanket, covering her breasts with one arm and her trimmed blonde bush with her hand. Both the twins laugh thinking this the best game ever. Jenny just wants to cry and this day to be over.

You have the following choices:

1. Front Entrance/Lounge

2. Study

3. Garage

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2044863-Jenny-plays-the-game