*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Guest Bathroom
  2. Study
  3. Jenny plays the game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2045026-Guest-Bathroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2054366
LJ Hooker Real-Estate Agent Jenny's ENF misadventure.
This choice: Guest Bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Guest Bathroom

    by: Jes-Wan
Opening the door, she peaks out still the coast it clear, she hears the twins giggle as she leaves closing the door behind her. She's chosen the guest bathroom, it's close by again thankfully, maybe everything is on the top floor she thinks. Feeling more confident having won the first round Jenny speeds up, but still a carefully, covering her crotch. The bathroom door is open already when she reaches it. She looks in and sees no one. Rushing in and closing the door behind her, to feel a little more safe she begins her search.

Jenny opens the bathroom cabinet and finds a note which reads. "Nice try with the powder you little shits, better luck next time!" Jenny realises this is another prank which obviously failed on their sister. She checks the washing basket, inside the shower and a box left on the ground. All of which turns up nothing. She then figures out that they boys couldn't have come here otherwise they would've found the note.

Shit! Nothing is here thinks Jenny. Knowing she now has to return empty handed and half naked. She heads back outside the bathroom leaving the door open, walking back somewhat deflated. She wants to just die, as she's now forfeited one of her clothing items.

She opens the door covering her crotch.

"Ha! You lost!" Both twins say. Jenny puts her head down feeling like a failure.

"Next place is dark and scary" says both the twins.

Dark and scary, this feels impossible, Jenny almost concedes. Okay their Sister is a goth, maybe her room is scary? The basement might be scary too? Lastly the attic, makes perfect sense, plenty of scary movies and kids shows involve a attic. I'm half naked still, totally can't screw this one up otherwise half of my clothes will be gone!

You have the following choices:

1. Basement

2. Attic

*Noteb*
3. Goth sister's room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jes-Wan (UN: jeswan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jes-Wan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054366-The-Lady-of-the-Bush/cid/2045026-Guest-Bathroom