*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Homecoming
  2. House Hold
  3. The Dusty Old Cinema
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2041309-Homecoming
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: Mother, Younger Sister, Older Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Homecoming

    by: Giantess-Smother
There in his family doorway were three girls James has never seen before, then in a dreadful realization he sees that is his family.

His mother Patrica Millers, a 38 year old divorcee who James remembers being his strong, proud, and intelligent mother who single-handedly raised their family for the most part, she was one of his heroes now she looked like she ate two cast members of "Honey-Boo-Boo". Her face was pudgy and there was multiple teeth missing in her mouth, her hair had three different kinds of bright streaks, the chins were too many to count. She wore cut bedazzled jeans that rode up her, both cheeks were nearly all visible, her top was a straining bikini top several sizes too small, and her skin was all tanned. Her body was the most ridiculous thing of all, that was not the body of his mother, her breasts were larger then her head was when she left and her ass stuck out several feet more! She jiggled and wobbled all over the place this tanned, bedazzled, thing that had the face of his mother but none of her warmth.

Then to his older sister Jenifer Millers, a 18 year old senior in High School who was Jame's friend and remembered being cool, tough and fit the older sister who listened to his problems no matter what they were. She now looked like several of the Kardashians, her face was also much more pudged out, her hair was in a striped side-tail, and although much less then their mother she still had many extra chins. She wore a mini-mini skirt that seemed to strain against her waist and thighs, the bottom of her cheeks were exposed and a bright red thong was eye-sourly visible. The tight tube-top she wore to kinda match only covered her nipples and by hard they pierced through he guessed the top was the only thing covering them. Her enormous gut was left exposed and free, James noticed with horror that she too was tanned all over her new jiggling wobbling body. She shot him a wide twisted almost hungry grin he never saw on her face before.

Lastly was his sweet little sister Anna Millers, just four years younger then him at 12 the "little" girl did not look so little. She used to ask him to help with her homework, play with her at the park, watch her favorite cartoons with her. Now she stood there pudged face, her twin-tails were brightly streaked out, and she had the least she still had more then two chins under her young face. She wore her school uniform just it looked like it was for the little sister he remembered and not the thing before him, her tight striped skirt rode up above her knees displaying her ass which was just as big as James's head, he did not know if she somehow got a thong or if her old panties just appear as one. Her white buttoned blouse was missing most buttons and the cleavage she was proudly showing off looked several years over the girl, he also noticed that no-bra was a new Miller woman tradition when they were gone. Like her mother and sister her body was tanned but also he noticed had body glitter, when his "little" sister's body rippled it sparkled. She was the worst he thought, what could have happened to his sweet little sister in one week to make her...this?

They all let themselves in and soon James learned that it was just their bodies that changed it was everything, they all acted more brash, they all used more swears then a sailor in any conversation like it was normal and weirdest of all for James they were all obsessed of him. His mother wanted to feed and bathe him herself, Jenifer offered him some "private" lessons if he was behind in his studies and Anna jumped on his lap any chance she got...grinding herself into him. This was all the first night they got back.

James knew he had to get to the bottom of this, he had to fix them had to get his family back somehow if he can. So what does James do first?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2041309-Homecoming