*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2049205-She-telekenitly-moves-you-toward-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: She telekenitly moves you toward her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She telekenitly moves you toward her.

    by: Squashee
Dan felt his body lurch forward and he begin to stumble as an unseen force pulled him toward the amazonian alien. He begin to quickly panic and wished he had never left home and was still back with his wife and kids. As much as he pushed and pulled against what was pulling him, he continued to move closer and closer. When he was only a few feet from her, he was forced to his knees and found himself staring at her inhumanly large, green feet.

"You. Native. What planet is this?"

"Uh.....it's...uh...uhearth."

"Earth. Interesting. Native. You are a male of your species, correct?"

Dan gathered his courage and looked up, but could barely see her face past her large belly and four breasts of this strange creature. He realized again, that she had no clothes on and found himself staring at the space between her thick green thighs. He suddenly saw a image of the Amazon, sitting on a bed, her green body glistening with sweat as she rocked back and forth, screaming in pleasure, both hands on a breast as the other two flopped around as she bounced up and down. He saw a pair of tiny white legs underneath her, chained by a pair of cuffs that held them to the bed in front of her. Then he saw an identical pair of cuffs holding a pair of hands sticking out from under her huge ass to the bed as well. As her ass raised up once more he caught site of the unfortunate soul, whose face was covered in a green slime as it was being pounded into the bed by her ass.
It was him.

He shook his head and looked up to her licking her lips and grinning wildly. He couldn't be sure, but he thought she had sent the image into his mind.

"Y-y-y-y-y-es Ma'am."

"Are they all as weak and small as you?"

"Yes...I mean N-n-n-o."

She ignored him and took a deep breath as she looked out at the forest in front of her and could distantly see the lights of the town nearby. "Excellent"

You are grabbed again and float up until you are face to breast with her and one of her hands clasps a cold metal collar around your neck and you hear the loud click of it locking in place.

You have the following choices:

1. She leads you into her ship

*Noteb*
2. She leads you into town

*Noteb*
3. The rest of her crew walks out from the ship

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2049205-She-telekenitly-moves-you-toward-her