*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2105331-Dan-runs-away-before-anything-can-happen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: Dan runs away before anything can happen.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dan runs away before anything can happen.

    by: some_dude_guy
Dan takes a step back from the gargantuan green space amazon, his neck still straining to look up at her. She's standing still for the moment, her black, shining eyes staring at him appraisingly, her forked tongue still running across her lips. Through the green mist behind her, Dan can see more shapes moving; she didn't come here alone.

As if the alien senses Dan's growing fear, she whistles. Two more green behemoths exit the spacecraft, take their spots at either side of the first one, and also eye Dan's body as if he were a piece of meat. Dan turns and runs.

Dan has never been much of an athlete, but his terror gives him speed. In no time at all, he covers the distance between the landing site and his bike. As he fumbles with the lock (why did he have to lock his bike in the middle of the woods?), he glances back and sees a green glow steadily making its way closer to him. Another few seconds, and he sees it's the three gargantuan space-women, hovering just slightly off the forest floor and making a beeline to him. Dan barely has time to mount his bike and pedal away before the women are right next to him. As he pedals down the road, just staying ahead of the aliens, it never occurs to him that maybe the only reason he's able to get away so quickly is because they're letting him.

Dan makes his escape, the trio of alien amazons hot on his tail, thinking only of getting home to safety and warning his family (and alerting the media). The question is, does he really make it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, Dan makes it home safely.

*Noteb*
2. No, the aliens catch up to him first.

*Noteb*
3. Yes, but the aliens aren't far behind.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 some_dude_guy (UN: some_dude_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2105331-Dan-runs-away-before-anything-can-happen