*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another box please.
  2. Another Box
  3. The Dusty Old Cinema
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2212659-Another-box-please
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2059135
Are they from space, rising from the dead, inside the house?
This choice: Another box please.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another box please.

    by: Vlard
You can feel your face scrunch up in distaste as you read the synopsis' for each of the movie reels. It's starting to become painfully obvious to you why this movie theater went out of business. Where the hell did they find these, you wonder as you drop 'Plumperstien's' film back into box, and shove the whole thing over where you left the other one. You pull out another box, hoping that you'll find a reel for something much more tasteful to watch.

As you open the lid, you find no such luck waiting inside.

The first film was hard to identify, mostly because the label on the reel was written in Japanese. Though after you find a note attached to the back, you learn that it's called...

Butango - After being shipwrecked, six friends discover a strange species of mushroom growing in the tropical forests of a deserted island. Their misfortune descends further into madness as they discover that eating the narcotic fungi triggers a bizarre transformation into a portly, well-endowed, lust driven, statuesque women. How will the six survive when food and water are scarce, supplies are limited, and predatory amazons lurk in the darkness?

There's only one other film in the box. Apparently it's the American adaptation of Butango, but according to another note attached to the back of the reel, there were quite a few liberties taken with the original story; much to the disappointment of the note writer. For instance, everyone's names were changed, the six main characters were switched from adults to teenagers, the transformations weren't directly linked to eating mushrooms, the story takes place in a high school, a tripe love story was tacked on, and the title was changed to something that the studio felt world attract a bigger audience:

Futapocalypse - It seem like another boring day at Butango high: same boring assemblies, same boring classes, same boring everything. Well, except for that weird girl Bill saw wandering through the halls on the way to homeroom. Next thing he knows, every girl in school is getting bigger, bustier, and buldgier. And the only thing on these girls' minds? Drilling as many boys as possible with their brand new dicks. Can Bill and his friends their hermephodite-infested school before they receive an ass-load of trouble?

You feel you face wrinkling even harder after reading that pun. You want to throw the entire box away with the others, but something tells you it's only going to get worse from here. It'd probably be wiser just to cut your losses and just go with these.

But then again, how much worse could it get when you've already looked through all this?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Butango

*Noteb*
2. Futapocalypse

3. Please God, let the next box have Star Wars inside...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vlard (UN: vlard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059135-Plumpers-Horror-Movies/cid/2212659-Another-box-please