*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Monumental Mona Lisa
  2. Choose your destinaion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68282-Monumental-Mona-Lisa
by Bro13
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #206272
pick a time period to be shrunk in
This choice: Italy, the Renaissance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Monumental Mona Lisa

    by: Bro13
You wake up with your head throbbing and a little disoriented. You stand up and gather your sences. The room that you are in is huge with clutter lining the walls and all over the floor......... but something dose'nt fell right. You take a step back and bump in to a huge wooden beam, you turn around and follow the beam up with your eyes, it seemes to go for hurdrides of feet and meet two others at the top with a huge flat board attached to one side. Then it hits you, it's an esiel for painting, a giant one. Well it's not giant because it's the same size as everything else in the room except you. You've shrunk!

You hear lound pounding sounds and see two giants enter the room. One is an older man with tan wrinkled skin wearing raggey clothes and careying several paints. The other giant is a woman in her early 20's with golden olive skin and a well toned body. She has thick black curley hair that goes down to her waist. She is also compleatley naked. The man sits down on the stool behind the eisel that you are under and the woman sits on a stool on the other side of the room. The woman sits perfictley still for a long time as the man begins to paint her beautiful form.

You have the following choices:

1. continue to hide

2. try to get the womans attention

3. try to hide between the womans toes

*Noteb*
4. leave and explore some more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bro13 (UN: bro13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bro13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/206272-Shrinking-Through-Time/cid/68282-Monumental-Mona-Lisa