*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053422-The-beginning
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2063411
When the girls find out Darling's tastes, they commit themselves to getting huge!
Chapter #1

The beginning...

    by: sunsun
"I can't believe it." Miia exclaimed, blush burning on her cheeks. "Darling's into big girls?!"

Cerea, whose face was also red, tried to act calm. "I-I-I did not expect Master to be into l-l-larger l-ladies."

"To be fair," Rachnera started, hand to her chin. "We never really asked him about his type until today.

It was true. Until today, none of the girls had ever really asked Kimihito about what he was really into. This had come from the fact that he was honestly attracted to all the extra-species girls living in his home. The only reason it had even come up was because Miia, in another of her fits of trying to get the kind, young man's attention and affection just bluntly asked him what he really preferred in women. The answer had been unexpected.

////////////////////////////////
"Well," Kimihito had started nervously, hand behind his head. "I've always been into...BBWs. I don't know why, I just have."
///////////////////////////////

The answer had come as an absolute shock and stunned all the girls into silence. Kimihito quickly explained that he never brought it up because he would never force any girl to do anything or change themselves just for him. Right after his little explanation, Kimihito had booked out the house, partly from embarrassment, partly from the fact that he really did need to pick up some things for the house.

What Kimihito didn't know was that his honest answer was going to spark really radical change in his already chaotic household.

Who do we follow?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sunsun (UN: dawn2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053422-The-beginning