*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miia, overly affectionate Lamia
  2. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053716-Miia-overly-affectionate-Lamia
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2063411
When the girls find out Darling's tastes, they commit themselves to getting huge!
This choice: Miia, overly affectionate Lamia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Miia, overly affectionate Lamia

    by: sunsun
Miia slithered around her room, her mind frantic. Her darling preferred big women? How could she not have grasped that fact?! She was the first with darling! She had the right to him! She had the most knowledge of him! Miia growled at herself in frustration. She didn't need to dwell on how she never figured it out. All that mattered was the fact that her darling like his ladies fat.

"Well, if darling wants fat, I'll give him fat!" She declared to herself, fist shaking with conviction but then deflated. "But how am I going to do it?"

The easiest way would simply increase how much she ate. Given her snake like physiology, she could easily eat large quantities of food if she really tried. There was also a lot special dietary supplements, among other things, that the program had given darling to help meet the girls' nutritional needs. It be easy to go and exploit that. There was even an easier method than that! While all extra-species girls, Miia could swallow people whole. As a Lamia, she even knew how to do faster and easier. There were plenty of humans that she could snack on that no one would notice if they went missing. Humans were rich in protein and calories and allow her to fatten herself up in no time.

Or she could eat the other girl, she realized. While humans would definitely fatten her up, the girls, especially Cerea or Rachnera, would really let her bulk up like no one's business. She'd also be removing the competition to boot!

But what should she go wit?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sunsun (UN: dawn2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2063411-Monster-Musume-Female-WG/cid/2053716-Miia-overly-affectionate-Lamia