*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Outer Space
  2. What setting?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2075582-Outer-Space
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2067129
Close Encounters, Naughty Robotics, and other sorts of embarrassing, futuristic fun.
This choice: Outer Space  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Outer Space

    by: Teraton
Far into the future, humanity has spread to the far corners of the Milky Way and beyond; even, in some spots, finding long-sought signs of alien life. Still, even as humans explore the celestial bodies of the cosmos, and learn more about exotic extraterrestrial anatomy, their own private parts remain a taboo topic, and people are still embarrassed by nudity. These unfortunate space-farers in particular find themselves stripped out in the deep of space.

Alien Diplomacy: Humans and all sorts of sapient life are settling into uneasy alliances. As a matter of fact, in the midst of all the treaties and negotiations, a few colonies and space stations have even sprung up featuring multiple species sharing a settlement. Of course, between the most foreign of foreign cultures and the at times bizarre biological functions boggling the minds of neighboring species, no one has a harder (or, in this instance, more embarrassing) job that the person whose job it is to solve such problems.

Bare in the Border Worlds: Whenever humans expand their horizons beyond explored territories, there are always those brave individuals who choose to head out into the wild unknown. This case is no different; instead of horses and carriages, there are spaceships. Instead of grassy hills and dusty plains, there are entire planets with unique atmospheres. And, just like the expansion of old, there are all sorts of undiscovered lifeforms that have some unfortunate and strange reactions to human presence...

Stripped on the Ship Something is lurking on-board the massive space freighter, it's human crew initially unaware of it's presence. However, as it makes itself known, more and more crew members wind up bare naked. It's not strictly dangerous, per se- but if they don't keep their cool and catch the thing, they'll be making their very public landing back on Earth in less-than-ideal attire. Never mind if it gets loose on the planet...

Space Station Citizen: Of course, not everyone can be a space-faring hero, or a bounty hunter traveling at light-speed towards undiscovered planets. Some people have rather mundane lives, society having long since adjusted to things like space travel, alien life, and advanced technology. One such person is going to have a less mundane day as they wind up the victim of a somewhat more typical stripping story, with a decidedly sci-fi twist aboard the massive space station they call home.

You have the following choices:

1. Alien Diplomacy

2. Border Worlds

3. Space Ship

4. Space Station Civilian

5. More choices.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teraton (UN: teraton_arm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2075582-Outer-Space