*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Future Earth
  2. What setting?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2088781-Future-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2067129
Close Encounters, Naughty Robotics, and other sorts of embarrassing, futuristic fun.
This choice: Future Earth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Future Earth

    by: JStein
Welcome to the Earth of 20XX. Science and technology have marched on, allowing everyone in the world to simplify even the busiest and most complicated lives to the level of constant comfort. However, no technology is perfect, and there are plenty of circumstances where it can fail at just the right time and in the right way to make things extremely embarrassing for everyone. And even when everything works fine, there's still plenty of people crazy or just plain cruel enough to use it to humiliate others for their own amusement. Here are some of their stories.

Malfunctioning Auto-House: Homes in this day and age are completely automated, from the appliances to the closets. But if they malfunction or get hacked, well, that's when things get interesting.

Teleporting Gone Wrong: Teleporting is the newest cutting edge in transportation technology, designed to make traffic a thing of the past. But new technology always has its bugs, and in this case, it's that not everything always gets teleported with the user.

Robot Rebellion: We've all seen this movie - robots have been created to serve as humanity's workforce, only to decide that they won't serve the weak meat bags. But maybe some of them decide to rebel a little differently than what one might expect.

Mad Scientist Rampage: The main problem with this world's technology? It allows for the kind of cartoony mad scientists of sci-fi's heyday, who create inventions to torment people, mostly for their own amusement.

You have the following choices:

1. Malfunctioning Auto-House

2. Teleporting Gone Wrong

*Noteb*
3. Robot Rebellion

4. Mad Scientist Rampage

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JStein (UN: jstein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teraton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067129-Sci-Fi-Stripping/cid/2088781-Future-Earth