*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leumya: A Protection Bot (New Nanny)
  2. Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2192247-Leumya-A-Protection-Bot-New-Nanny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Choice 2...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leumya: A Protection Bot (New Nanny)

    by: UltimateGiantess
Name: Leumya (X4568713 X900 Protection Unit)
Age: 28 in appearance
Height: Adjustable from around 25ft minimum, to over 200ft tall
Hair Style and Color: Long dark blue hair that goes down to her back
Skin: Tan
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Adjustable depending on the situation, but often wears a blue one piece swimsuit
Weapons: She has not a lot of weapons to speak off, other than missiles from certain body parts, and lasers from her eyes, she is mainly used for strength and beauty with her systems, but she can adjust her height from 25ft to 250ft, and even change her clothes. Also comes with tons of models that is suitable for her job as a nanny.
Controller: She has an AI for her own personality, but her master can issue orders and she will obey her master
Sides: Good, but more on neutral as there is no city threats at all
Location: Fictional city of Diamond City (mix of Tokyo, New York, Vancouver, and San Francisco)
Picture: http://giantessbooru.com/post/view/16539...

Bio: First things first, and I should get this out of the way, the story will be in the perspective of Haruka Silverton, a 10 year old girl who has a truly serious disease that make her unable to breath normal air on the planet. She had to live inside her massive mansion for all of her life and never got to go outside. Thanks to her parents being rich, she has everything she ever wanted, but all she wants to do is go outside one day and make a friend, and not having to be homeschooled all the time and alone. When her parents go out for several months for their work with little time to talk or hang out with their daughter, the couple decided to create a giant robot using state of the art technology that would act as Haruka's protector, nanny, friend, etc. Soon came born Leumya, the Protection Bot. Her parents introduced her as if she would be her nanny during those months, but little did Haruka know that this was a robot that her parents made for her so she wouldn't be lonely all the time. Also, it's big, powerful, and well.... Good looking. At first Haruka was totally stunned and surprised, and a bit afraid thanks to Leumya being a giant robot and being able to have her own personality and such but, let's get onto the story.

Haruka Silverton: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/saru...

Wanna do her, or do you wanna make your own characters?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue this story

*Noteb*
2. Make your own character

*Noteb*
3. Make your own character

*Noteb*
4. Make your own character

*Noteb*
5. Make your own character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2192247-Leumya-A-Protection-Bot-New-Nanny