*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the year 2050...
  2. Begin.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2512598-In-the-year-2050
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2070024
Make a robot giantess and do what you want with her.
This choice: Choice 4...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the year 2050...

    by: EggzSupreme
In the far future of the year 2050 humanity has made great scientific progress in the fields of artificial intelligence, robotics, physics and weaponry The Human race was experiencing a new golden age of technology, that was until They came. On December the 1st 2050 an unknown object entered the earth's orbit. Upon first inspection, NASA concluded that this was a meteorite comprised of a previously unknown material, furthermore they calculated it's trajectory and discovered that it would land in the United States, specifically West Virginia. After the area is evacuated the meteorite lands, completely eradicating everything in a 40 mile radius around the point of impact. After several hours the meteorite cracked in two revealing a gigantic alien creature. It was oddly human, but at the same time it had features from other earthly animals ( imagine something along the lines of a monster girl).

All attempts to communicate failed as anyone who got close was swiftly destroyed by the creature. Then the alien started making a B line to New York city. The giant beast was eventually subdued halfway through, but not before she trampled several smaller cities on her way. The world was cheering at their victory, but it wouldn't last for long as NASA soon discovered that a large number of very similar meteorites were heading toward earth. Several scientists at the U.N. decided that the best way to fight giant half monster/half girl monsters from space is to create their own giant half robot/half girl protectors. And so, the U.N. and the worlds largest companies scrambled to each create a mecha giantess. Such companies are:

Über corp.
Base of operations: Germany
Aesthetic: Industrial, bulky with a strong emphasis on efficiency. Large yellow plates with many cables and hydraulics showing in between.
The colossal Über corp international is the leading producer of heavy duty mining equipment. Their motto is "Bigger is better", that school of thought is best seen in their marketing campaign. They promise the public that their mecha giantess will be so large that she will dwarf the alien invaders. Of course great size alone is often not enough to win a confrontation, and if the giantess is really as large as they advertise she might just cause more collateral damage that the aliens she fights.

Hemtec
Base of operations: the U.S.A.
Aesthetics: Sleek, and white texture. Large emphasis of prettiness and flair instead of function.
Once a pioneer in the information industry, Hemtec has started to emphasize on looks rather than function in the recent decades. In order to boost their sales even more they declared that they would be manufacturing their own mecha giantess. Hemtec has guaranteed to make her their most stylistically appealing and innovative product yet. While she might be frail, Hemtec has access to some of the most advanced weapon systems and AI in the world, which they states is enough to even out the odds.

Koloss
Base of operations: Russia
Aesthetics: Dark, muted colors, mainly army green. Bulky design that is sometimes described as "evil looking". they tend to cover everything in soviet era symbols.
This newly founded organisation is funded in large part by the Russian government. In a move that angered the U.N. they pledge to create the most well armed weapon in existence in order to protect the motherland from any invaders, be they alien or from earth. Some of Russia's finest engineer and scientist have come together to complete this objective. In turn the AI is very basic, as it's goal is to stop the invaders at all cost, no matter the collateral damage...

B.U.L.W.A.R.K.
Base of operations: The U.S.A.
Aesthetics: Futuristic and almost gundam like design. Covered in red, blue and white, adorned in stars and eagle motives.
This U.S.A. funded organisation was formed shortly after Koloss, with the intent to be it's undoing. In the few months both companies existed a strong rivalry has formed and the U.S and Russian relations have reverted back to a cold war like arms race. B.U.L.W.A.R.K. Promised to make a giantess whose armaments would surpassed the Russian'a attempts. In order to boost the nation's morale they plan to program the AI to be as patriotic as possible (think Liberty Prime levels of patriotism)

But which one of these mega corporations finishes the Mecha Giantess first?

You have the following choices:

1. Über corp.

*Noteb*
2. Hemtec

3. Koloss

*Noteb*
4. B.U.L.W.A.R.K.

5. Another company or another story option

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070024-Mecha-Giantess-20/cid/2512598-In-the-year-2050