*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082342-Mom-takes-pictures-of-Sarah-to-humiliate-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RuneX
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2070179
A group of spoiler girls, teens, and women gets diapers
This choice: Mom takes pictures of Sarah to humiliate her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mom takes pictures of Sarah to humiliate her

    by: karlmarx700
Mom got out her camera. Sarah's heart was filled with fear.
"Mom, what are you doing?" Sarah asked.
"Well, I was thinking you look so cute in your diapers that I would take some pictures and put them on my facebook page, that way anyone can see. Oh, your Grandmother would just LOVE to see you like this." Mom said.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Sarah screeched.
Mom took her little girl's hand and gave it a sharp slap.
"Stop whining! Now, you are going to look cute for these pictures or else you get punished for another day extra. Understand?" Mom threatened.
Sarah quieted down.
"Can we just get this over with" She said with tears in her eyes.

Sarah put on a fake smile while Mom took the pictures. She loaded them onto the internet where anyone could see them, including Sarah's friends and family.
"You... You'll take them down eventually, right?" Sarah asked.
"Don't be dumb, Sarah. Once something is on the internet, it's on there forever." Mom said.
Sarah let out a despaired moan.

Sarah skulked about, wishing she could destroy the whole internet. Surely by now someone had seen the pictures of her sitting in nothing but an ugly baby diaper and spread the word. Everyone at school would be mocking her for years. Sarah buried her head in a pillow and cried.

Eventually, Mom came by and grabbed Sarah by the arm.
"Come on, Sarah. It's almost dinner time. I got your little sister May some Macaroni and Cheese. You'll have none." Mom said.
"What? But Macaroni and Cheese is my favorite!" Sarah said.
"Yeah, that's why she gets it and not you. It's part of your punishment." Mom said.

Mom sat Sarah down at the dinner table and tied a little bib around her neck. Sarah looked n jealously as May ate her favorite food.

What did Mom want to force Sarah to eat?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. All vegetables

*Noteb*
2. Baby Food

*Noteb*
3. Baby Fromula From a Bottle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RuneX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2070179-Pampered-to-Pampers/cid/2082342-Mom-takes-pictures-of-Sarah-to-humiliate-her