*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aya the cave girl
  2. First choice in history
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2127077-Aya-the-cave-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Aya the cave girl from the stone age  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aya the cave girl

    by: amber
It was a beautiful sunrising. It promised to be a warm and sunny day. A bright blue sky. Birds were singing in the trees while animals and humans woke up.
Aya however was still in bed. Curled up under her blanket of mammoth fur. It was nice and warm. She turned once to the wall of the cave and tried to fall asleep again. She heard sounds and knew that her family woke up.
However she was happy. I had gotten warmer the past days. That mend summer was coming. Aya loved the summer. Because that mend there was more food. The only thing she did't liked about the summer was that the mammoths were gone. She loved mammoth meat. But she normally only could eat it in the winter. Maybe late autumn or early spring. It depended a bit of the weather. However she also liked the summer because that mend it was warm outside.

"Aya. It's time to wake up!" Annie yelled and pulled her blanket of her.

"Hee. I was trying to sleep!" Aya mumbled angry.

"Come on. You slept long enough. You don't wanna miss breakfast." Annie said.

That one simple last word breakfast got Aya's attention. Aya had a big appetite. In the stone age you need to eat whenever you could. Then at least you had some extra fat for the times when it was harder to find food. However Aya had been very lucky. Her father was a very good hunter and mostly could get some meat. Her mother knew exactly which plants and roots you could eat so they mostly had food.
But since Aya was kind of small her parents made sure she got enough food. This made the little cave girl very chubby. Almost fat. But Aya did't mind. Her parents surely did't mind it. She thought she looked a lot like the mother. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/venus_of_w... The mother of all living things. Who gave birth to any human and animal. Everything cam from out her womb. She was the goddess. Looking like her was't a bad thing.
However her siblings however did mind that their little sister got so much attention. Especially Annie. Jon just accepted it but Annie sometimes teased her little sister.
Aya put on a on a dress made of deer skin a waddled to her parents. Who were sitting around their fire.

"Ah Aya there you are. It's nice weather. If this continues for a few days we can eat eat outside." Her mother said.

Aya smiled however she did't care if they ate outside or inside, as long if she got food.

"Diana said she spotted a group of deers. Near the waterfall." Aya's father Groom said. "If we can catch some of those we have food for a few days."

The deers Groom was talking about are't the normal deers we have today. These were a lot bigger. There was about a length of two yards between the antlers. But sadly enough those animals are extinct a long time ago. But not in the stone age.

"We're gonna check if some fruit is ripe." Aya's mother Angelica said with a smile.

Aya moaned softly. She knew that this mend walking and if the fruit was ripe carrying it back to the cave. It was hard work, and Aya hated hard work. But she also knew that there was no way out of it. If the fruit was ripe she had a chance to take a bite when they were there.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2127077-Aya-the-cave-girl