*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2227420-your-parents-are-coming
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: your parents are coming  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

your parents are coming

    by: crushstar
"It appears that your parents have returned to the castle and should be here to see you very soon." the servant spoke.

"EEEEE! Mommy and daddy are here!" squealed the jubilant princess. "Quick, tell me is my appearance acceptable, should I have my hair done?" Cassandra frantically asked in hopes of appearing perfect for her parents.

"You look perfectly fine, your excellence." the comforting servant said.

Cassandra stood in proper position anxiously awaiting her beloved parents. The regal lass grew joyful as she could hear footsteps approaching.

"Cassandra we're home!" simultaneously shouted the king and queen.

In entered the couple, her father a handsome, fit man only in his thirties, and his wife, a beautiful woman with long blonde hair(Cassandra took after her) along with supple, smooth skin with a body that more then met society's standards. The queen heaved her tremendously fat physique towards her cherished daughter. The sight of the queen's bouncing breasts, jiggling belly, thundering legs, and wobbly arms held out filled Cassandra with a soothing pleasure.

"Mommy!"

"Cassandra!"

The two squealed as they embraced each other in a plushy hug. Cassandra was enveloped in her mother's overwhelming breasts and belly fat.

"Oh sweetheart how has it been? Have you been eating well?" asked the queen.

"yes, I've been eating lots of tasty foods, see." Cassandra said grabbing her belly roll.

"I knew you would do a good job nourishing your body." said the king.

"I think mommy's done a good job too." Cassandra said grabbing a large fold of fat off the queen.

"Well a lady's got to keep up her appearance especially a queen." boasted the queen.

"I'm so happy that you both are here---"RIPPPP Cassandra's words were interrupted by her dress ripping.

"Oh no my pretty dress." frowned the princess.

"Don't fret dear, its just one of those things that beautiful women must endure." the queen consoled.

"Besides we brought you some gifts." said the king opening a box with an extravagant dress.

"That's not all." added the queen pulling out a huge bag of exported chocolates. "I hope you have room for these in your belly."

"I always have room for sweets!" Cassandra replied filled with glee reaching for the chocolates.

The king and queen had the rest of the afternoon to spend with their daughter. Cassandra than...

You have the following choices:

1. tries on her new dress

*Noteb*
2. has lunch

*Noteb*
3. free

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2227420-your-parents-are-coming