*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mary
  2. Still more times
  3. More girls and more times
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2676961-Mary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2079747
Little girls gain weight in history
This choice: Mary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary

    by: MisfitKid
"Now take a deep breath in miss Partington." Miss Lucille, the elderly maid said as she began tightening the corset around Mary's torso. "Oomph, not so tight Lucille!" Mary gasped. The Partington family were holding a ball at their esteemed estate tonight and only the wealthiest families were invited. "Sorry dearie, it's just...that your err...well" Lucille struggled to find the words to describe the youngest mistress of the family. Mary Victoria Elizabeth Partington was heiress to a rich food company, Partington Foods Incorporated was one of Great Britians and United States largest food suppliers. Because of this the Partington family was well feed off, including young Mary. At her current age 5, she weighed over 180 pounds. Her pumpkin sized stomach, added to her stubby legs and arms. Despite this Mary was overall happy with her stuffed figure. It also gave her an extra layer of cuteness. "Big boned!" Lucille finally finding the proper word to describe it. "There all done." Mary admired herself in the mirror in her new dress, barley managing to cover her greedy gut poking out. "Thank you Lucille!" Mary courtesed. "Your welcome dearie, try not to "endulge" before tonight's banquet." Lucille advised. Mary walked-waddled out of her bedroom, her stomach lets out a loan growl. Mary thought "Hmm, I think I'll..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go have something to eat

*Noteb*
2. See mother and father

3. Wait till the party tonight

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisfitKid (UN: cjt9991 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2079747-Little-girls-big-weight-gain-history/cid/2676961-Mary