*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2174917-You-started-to-like-her-gas
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: You started to like her gas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You started to like her gas

    by: Fart Twins X
As much as she didn't want to, Sarah couldn't deny that she did agree to be Amber's fart sniffer. So with great reluctance she sniffed her fart.

"Good girl," Amber said teasingly whilst letting loose an SBD, "smells good doesn't it?"

Despite the horrid smell permeating her nose, and being smeared across her face. Sarah found an odd euphoria in her sisters gas; it was still the worst thing she ever had the displeasure of smelling, but that very stink was very...relaxing, inviting, and dare she say it: sexy.

Amber grinded her butt into Sarah's face, letting loose farts the vibrated her butt cheeks, Sarah's face, and even the sofa.

"You love my farts don't you fart sniffer," she said ad she let loose a warm one, "I bet you want to marry my ass now, don't you?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fart Twins X (UN: toilettwinsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2174917-You-started-to-like-her-gas