*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2890792-She-farts-more
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2081344
You are left home with your sisters when your parents go on a 3 week vacation, be careful.
This choice: She farts more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

She farts more

    by: Unknown
         Despite your pleading, well, perhaps even more so because of your pleading, Amber continues to muffle you with her ass. You're not attracted to Amber, but you can't deny that her ass feels nice. It's warm, squishy, and big enough to cushion your entire face. Even her stinky, slimy ass-hole feels soft against your nose. And with her thin butt-hairs tickling your face, it's the perfect package.

         There's one problem though, the only air that you can breathe is the air inside her butt-crack, and it ranks. Of course it smells bad because of her farts, but combined with her sweat, ass juices, and her ass-hole in general, it smells bad enough to make you gag. That's not the only problem, because her ass is so big and squishy, she also ends up muffling your voice, essentially forcing you to suffer in silence, that is, if her farts were silent as well. Amber's farts are notorious for being extremely smelly and extremely loud, perfectly suiting her personality.

         Amber squishes her ass around on your face, "No going back on your word, got that?!" You can't say anything back, because Amber's ass completely muffles your voice, but you try to make some noise. "That tickles!" giggles Amber. Before you have the chance to breathe, Amber's asshole exhales right on your nose once again. This fart was particularly strong, you even felt like you were tasting a bit of it as you were being forced to inhaling it, little by little. You cough right into Amber's ass, that last fart was pungent.

         "I think you now realize that you've made the wrong choice, well, it's too late now," Amber giggles, "and now, you have to deal with this every day." Your nose is overwhelmed with Amber's nasty scent. All strength in your limbs fail as you begin to give in to Amber's farts. No matter how much you sniff, the smell never goes away, every time you finish smelling one of her farts, she puffs out another, and another, each with their own nasty taste.

         Suddenly, you hear a rumble from above. Amber quickly sits still, "Ooh, this one's gonna be nasty." You wait through many excruciating seconds. Then, you hear another rumble, this time closer. "It's almost out, get ready!" Amber grunts. Amber's ass-hole opens up wide and gifts your weak nose with a putrid, rotten smell that you can only describe as impossible. "WOW! That one was incredible!" exclaimed Amber, "What did you think of that?" You didn't bother replying, as you can't move anymore. "Typical," Amber sighed.

         Amber stands up, "I'm not done with you yet, follow me."

You have the following choices:

1. Amber drags you to the bathroom.

*Noteb*
2. Amber drags you to the kitchen.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2081344-Sisterly-Fart-Torture/cid/2890792-She-farts-more