*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wolf
  2. Male Wild Animal
  3. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/2143182-Wolf
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2083072
Watch some animals get fat, fatter and beyond!
This choice: Wolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wolf

    by: Ace Jones
Once upon a time, a young animated anthropomorphic wolf who starred in 2 Warner Bros. Animation shorts now hare this and false hare lived with his Uncle Big Bad Wolf.

One day Uncle Big Bad Wolf had a few bathtubs full of extra fattening cupcakes without those wrappers around them along with an extra large bathtub that contained a giant dough nut for his nephew to eat as his nephew couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"So let me get this straight Uncle Big Bad a few of these bathtubs contain extra fattening cupcakes that don't have those wrappers around them, along with an extra large bathtub that contains a giant dough nut and you want to me eat all of this?" Nephew Wolf said.

"That's right Nephew after all you are a growing boy and after eating that giant dough nut you'll be a fat little giant." Uncle Big Bad said.

"Alright then since after all I am a growing boy and all that." Nephew Wolf said.

Soon enough Nephew Wolf began devouring every extra fattening cupcake in each bathtub he climbed into as his body weight and size started to increase as he climbed out of every bathtub full of extra fattening cupcakes he devoured as he waddled over to where the extra large bathtub that contained a giant dough nut as he climbed into the extra large bathtub and began devouring the giant dough nut until his body weight and size increased once more as Nephew Wolf rose of that extra large bathtub as he was now a fat little giant.


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Idontknowwhattoputhere has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083072-Animal-Weight-Gain/cid/2143182-Wolf