*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511589-You-hear-a-knock-at-the-door-and-snap-out-of-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Doje
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2086392
This is an interactive about the life of a young man named Ty who becomes tinier
This choice: You hear a knock at the door and snap out of it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You hear a knock at the door and snap out of it

    by: Doje
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Tyyyyyyyyyy! Let me in!" you hear Cassie yell from the door.

You realize you were daydreaming (Thank god) and rush to let your friend in. You open the door to see the cute, bouncy short brunette smile and rush to give you a hug. She was wearing a teal tank top that showed off her B cups, and had a pair of khaki short-shorts that showed off her generously large butt.

"Hey! I missed you!" she said happily to you, even though it had only been a few days since you had seen her last.

"Yeah I uh, missed you too" you replied. She was cute, but you weren't really sure how to respond to her advances. You both walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Immediately she smirked at you as you grabbed the remote.

"You're still watching the news? It's so booooooring. Why do you like this stuff" she said giggling. You shrugged and scoffed. You looked down at your phone and saw your conversation with Cassie. For some reason, the last text message wasn't there.

"Weird" you thought to yourself. Had you imagined that too? You put your phone down and looked over at Cassie. She was getting comfortable...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doje (UN: the_doje at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doje has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086392-Women-grow-big-you-shrink-and-regress/cid/2511589-You-hear-a-knock-at-the-door-and-snap-out-of-it