*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding the Book
  2. Into
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239351-Finding-the-Book
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2087464
Finding a cache of bodysuits can be great fun
This choice: David 19  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Finding the Book

    by: The architect
David had been digging through the dusty backroom stacks of the library when he had stumbled upon it. It was an old book that was for certain but it looked sturdy enough upon inspection. When David looked at the cover he discover that the book must have once been wet because the front was peeling and unreadable. The book was large but David was still able to open it and hold it on his arm; the words at first glance were unreadable but they where unmarred by any damage. Focusing David knew that the letters where there to be read but his efforts where in vain as the book remained unreadable. Intrigued none the less David spoke with the Librarian and kept the book for himself when he left later in the day.
The walk across campus was cold, there had not been any snow yet but most people thought it was only days away. Shivering beneath his jacket David hurried across the campus green to his dorm. Once inside the heat suffused him as he unlocked his room, it was his all 120 square feet of it. David considered himself lucky, he had heard stories of awful roommates and was glad he had escaped that potential problem. Setting the book down David once again strove to decipher the text which he could see but seemed unreadable, that was until it seemingly cleared and became understandable before Davids eye. Intrigued David immediately began reading. At first he thought it was a cooking book because all it seemed to contain was a set of instructions and ingredients list. But as he read on he realized that this was no book for cooking food it seemed to be for growing people. The book call the things body suits and David could only think of morph suits people wore for plays and Halloween. The more he read though he realized these where no innocent costume they where real wearable bodies, and the ingredients where not hard to get nor where the instructions hard to carry out. But seemed that there where several different types of suits that could be created, each having a subtle difference to the other. One was just a skin that he could wear, he would retain his body shape but his skin would appear to be that of the persons skin as well as hair and facial features. Another one gave the wearer the body shape and appearance of the individual, a third one gave the wearer the body shape of the skin and helped the wearer "move and speak" like the skin. There were many others including one that was just a head and face. But which one would David choose?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Basic skin

*Noteb*
2. Skin + Body Shape

3. Skin + Body Shape + "Assistance"

*Noteb*
4. Head

*Noteb*
5. Some other type

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The architect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087464-Clingy-Bodysuits/cid/2239351-Finding-the-Book