*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. High School Section
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2195466-High-School-Section
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: High School Section (9th-12th)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

High School Section

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
You decided to go to the high school section of the all girls school. Being fair, this section of the school would probably be a lot more helpful than some curious, frantic, little girls in all of the other grades. As you were walking around, you tried to hide yourself with a doorway wall with every chance you had. The reason being so was there were a stampede of teenage girls in the hallway. White vans, black boots, red chucks, sports shoes. Pretty girls, slutty girls, emo girls, nerdy girls. Brown haired, black haired, brunette haired. Curly haired, wavy haired, frizzy haired. These were everything that you saw while keeping an eagles eye out.

On a realistic scale, if you were normal sized, these teenage girls would look small to you, since you were at an adult's full grown height. But now, they were absolutely massive to you. You were a tiny little ant to them. If you were to be get caught by one of these girls along the line from 9th to 12th, you would be defenseless against them. They could kill you with just one finger, or even finger nail. Or even worse, anything that came to mind! As you walked to one of the classes in the high school section, you had chosen one of these categories down below.

You have the following choices:

1. You make it!

2. You pass out once again.

3. A girl stomps right in front of you.

4. Readers Choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2195466-High-School-Section