*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the pool...yes they have a fuckin pool
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2239135-the-poolyes-they-have-a-fuckin-pool
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
This choice: The Pool (In this logic, yes, a pool exists here in this school)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

the pool...yes they have a fuckin pool

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
you realize that all the classes are all already closed and the only door that was open now was the outside door leading to the massive pool. it takes you a while to get outside but you finally make it. when your eyes adjust to the sun you open your eyes to see tons apun tons of sexy girls in bikinis and swim suits. one of them almost had their boobs look like they were about to pop out from how big they were. you try to control yourself but you start to get a hard on as you are forced to look at these females. you feel ashamed from getting an erection from girls that are way much younger than you, but they were 700 times bigger than you and could probably pop you into paste just from putting a little bit of their breast weight on you.

you walk around and try to find a safe place to hide but unfortunately for you a massive hands wraps around your puny body. you squirm and wiggle to get out of her relaxed fingers. she just giggles at you pathetically, as if she felt bad for you for being so defenseless against her (and she was only 15), "well well well, it is a little boy...well since you like to look at girls barely dressed and like to stare at asses, I feel like your going to have a REALLY close relationship with mine...REALLY" she says ending in a cruel smile. "no wait im not trying to spy on you I just need help" you cry but it is ignored as she pulls open and sticks you in between her plump mammoth sized butt cheeks. after that she snaps her onesy back and begin to shift her butt muscles left and right. now this wouldn't be a problem "much" but this certain girl like to wear cloths that shows off all o fher "features" meaning that they are SUPER tight...witch mean hell for you and your tiny weak naked body being massaged against her tight sweaty ass, giving you an monster erection. "hehehe I feel your tiny little pecker poking my butt, well if you enjoy that you will like it if I...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. take a swim

2. go for a jog

*Noteb*
3. go home

*Noteb*
4. mouth teasing and or play

*Noteb*
5. she secretly slis you into a girl bra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2239135-the-poolyes-they-have-a-fuckin-pool