*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breasts blocking his view
  2. Chris
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2199411-Breasts-blocking-his-view
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Breasts blocking his view  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Breasts blocking his view

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
"God! Fuck what!?" Chris said gasping as he suddenly woke up, turning his head around the familiar room confused as to why he was suddenly standing up. "What's going? I was just sitting in that chai...oh.." Chris said stopping his sentence abruptly having just noticed the round large creamy white breasts hanging right below his line of sight,blocking the view of the chair he was sitting in. Awestruck, Chris carefully reached a dainty hand towards the seemingly massive jiggly mounds of tit flesh carefully contained in the black company polo.

Chris didn't need a mirror to know whose mammoth glorious had taken residence on his chest, even from this angle he could clearly tell he was in Clair's body. But just to make sure..Chris grinned wickedly as he undid the belt buckle holding Clair's slacks up, getting a peak at Clair's pearly white thong, on the verge of slipping past Clair's lips, almost in a same situation as the rest of the thin fabric carefully lodged in-between Clair's behind.

Not wanting to prolong his initial exploration, Chris re-buckled Clair's slacks and re-analyzed his situation. Running a few hands down Clair's fairly impressive body, Chris had no clue how he got here, where is body was, or even if he could leave. In an attempt to find answers, Chris closed Clair's sky blue eyes and began probing his new bodies psyche.

Sorting past thousands of memories from Clair's life, Chris was careful not to lose himself in the minutiae of her life. First kiss, first period, first love, Chris fought back the urge to look deeper as he located Clair's conscious, still intact. Relieved, Chris stirred Clair back into wakefulness. "Chris!? What the fuck is going?!" Yelled Clair out loud into the empty room. "Calm down, I don't know, but you're going to have to think to me,it looks like I have control of your body for the most part. It'll look weird for your body to be talking to itself."

"Fuck fine.." Clair's voice echoed in Chris's head. "I don't know how this happened, I just walked in here and saw you sleeping and you just attacked me..and now we're like this." Claire said exhausted.

"I don't remember anything like that but until we figure this out, it looks like we're sharing a body." Chris replied putting Clair's hands on her shapely hips.







*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2199411-Breasts-blocking-his-view