*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2209359-Swapped-groins-with-Chris
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Swapped groins with Chris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swapped groins with Chris

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Chris stumbled back when Miranda awoke with a jolt, then a weird tingle ran through his crotch. He frowned as he looked down at himself, meanwhile Miranda was doing the same thing. "Ugh..." Miranda grunted as she felt her stomach churning. Seconds later she felt something pushing out of her groin. Her clit was expanding rapidly...morphing into a shaft and dick head, while her ovaries and uterus were ejected from her body and morphed into a scrotum and a pair of big balls.

"Holy shit...!" Miranda gasped as she saw a tent rise in her slacks.

Chris meanwhile had a hand frantically reaching inside his own pants trying to locate his manhood, but instead he found the moist, pink lips of Miranda's snatch. "My dick is fucking gone!" he cried out.

Miranda just nodded, remaining surprisingly calm. "Um yeah, I er... I think I know where it might have gone to." she responded, gesturing down to the masculine protrusion in her pants.

"How did this happen??" Chris asked, completely perplexed.

Miranda just shrugged. "No idea. But hmm... feels kinda nice." she admitted to Chris.

"Are you serious??? I have your pussy!" he complained, not enjoying his emasculation one bit. "Whatever you did, undo it, please." he pleased, as he watched Miranda smirking and rubbing her package. Miranda knew that it was Chris' big slab of meat she now had between her legs, and well... she had always been curious as to what being a guy was like.

Now she knew, and it felt good so far.

You have the following choices:

1. Miranda refuses to swap back.

2. Something else happens.

*Noteb*
3. Miranda decides to try something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2209359-Swapped-groins-with-Chris