*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go down stares for breakfast
  2. Amanda
  3. Who's your maid
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2229481-Go-down-stares-for-breakfast
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090693
Your family goes out on vacation leving you and your maid home together
This choice: Go down stares for breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go down stares for breakfast

    by: Ezone
You feel like you can't go back to sleep so you decide To head down for breakfast.

When you get to the kitchen you see Amanda cooking Up some breakfast, and she turns around and sees you Standing in the door way, and she kinda laughs and said To you. "It must be a very special day for you to be up This early". You just rub your eyes and sit down at the Table and say. "Ya, it's the first day in months I can Play my games on the big tv in the living room without some one telling me to turn it to a chick flick." Amanda Then looks at you and says. "Come on, it's a beautiful day Out side. You could go swimming in the pool, we could go Horse back riding, we could even go the the mall and Take a look around." You think those over and say. "Those do sound kinda fun. So what's cooking this Morning." You say feeling a little hungry. "I'm making Pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. If you want I'll make You a plate." You say yes pleas, because it look so good.

You and Amanda then sit down and eat breakfast Together, then Amanda says. "So what should we do Today?"

You have the following choices:

1. We could go horse back riding or swimming

2. We could go to the mall

3. I have another idea

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ezone (UN: ezone_69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2229481-Go-down-stares-for-breakfast