*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Serpent strikes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093642-Secret-of-the-Soft-Soled-Serpent/cid/2197008-The-Serpent-strikes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Whade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #2093642
Summer & co. travel around in the 5th Summer Salt story. (warning: tickle fetish themed!)
Chapter #1

The Serpent strikes

    by: Whade
"It was sure nice of the guard captain to lend us this these quarters" Chris commented, and sent down the 5th strawberry flavored fizzy drink that afternoon.

"After you recovered the lost oil deeds, it was the least he could do to show his gratitude really." Jamie added. S/He had already attracted a small crowd of young locals, who never had the chance to spy on a white person of the opposite sex sunbathing before.

The HH detective trio - Summer, Chris, and Jamie - were relaxing on the terasse of a high class resort, all three in their swimsuits.

"It's too bad that your parents didn't allow Mouse to come along." Jamie said.
"You don't have to tell me, she was positively steaming." Summer replied.
She scribbled WISH YOU WERE HERE on the back of a postcard in big bold letters and lied back in her chair. The thought of her annoying sister stuck in her room filled her soul with joy. Life was good.
"But we won't be left without a sidekick - the captain said that a kid of our age will be waiting for us at the next location."

"Well, I'm sure these guys here are feeling very relieved." Chris said.
A couple of guards ran past, and almost knocked Chris' chair over.
"Hey! What gives?"
"They are the sheikh's guards "Jamie said in a conspiratory tone. "Apparently there's been a phantom thief going around. But no-body knows how she got in..."
------
Summer threw herself on the large, ornate double bed (all three kids got their own rooms) with such enthusiasm that she did not even get out of her swimsuit.
She regretted it then she woke up a few hours later and saw her hands tied in front of her. She realized that she was on her stomach and her ankles were attached to the footboard.
She heard a figure silently move behind her in the darkness.
She closed her eyes in case it went away and right enough, in a moment she felt something caress her sole.
"What do you want." she stated.

"Steady, American girl...All the Serpent wants is the name of your next destination."
"What for?" Summer was thinking fast - did they talk to anyone on the way here who'd know that they'd be here?

"For the sake of your ticklish feet. Koochie koo."

Summer always hated this - the part when they exploited the fact that her ankles were tied and her feet could only wriggle about.

'You're a mean evil person!"
"I am." she said and redoubled her efforts.
"Tickle tickle lil girl. No need to hurry so much, we can do this all night."

""Eeeh*Heart*ahaha" Summer cried out in a ticklish tone. "Hey stop that!"

"I'll stop when you stop...ly~ing...Kitchikitchikitchi."

Summer made up her mind, what did it matter if she knew? Besides she didn't want to keep this up for the whole night, it wasn't even 11 o'clock yet, so she cried out...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "South Africa!"

*Noteb*
2. "India!"

*Noteb*
3. "Egypt!"

*Noteb*
4. "Tibet!"

5. Others...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whade (UN: whade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093642-Secret-of-the-Soft-Soled-Serpent/cid/2197008-The-Serpent-strikes