*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Round 1
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094672-Summer-Salt-in-Worlds-Most-Ticklish/cid/2202610-Round-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Whade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2094672
The friends must participate in a tickling contest for great justice. (!tickle fetish)
This choice: Round 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Round 1

    by: Whade
"Well Trev, it's a wonderful day here, as we are looking down on all the contestants gathering" the announcer said.
"True that Bob, it seems like the lovers of extreme tickling sports are to be in for a treat today.
Many of the newcomers have already lost their socks and so there is a funky stench lingering in the arena.
On the other side of the arena we can see some muscled guys oiling up - naturally they think even a last-minute skin care is going to matter to them on the long run!
But we truly have a large variety of entrants this year, really, any of them MAY be the one to take home the cup."



"Alright, I've got it." Summer said. "Each round we'll watch the other contestants and then decide on our own tactic."

"Good thinking. We'll lose the advantage of making a strong first impression, but we'll be better positioned to come up with a winning strategy." Chris said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Contestant 1

*Noteb*
2. Contestant 2

*Noteb*
3. Contestant 3

*Noteb*
4. Contestant 4

*Noteb*
5. Summer's strategy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whade (UN: whade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094672-Summer-Salt-in-Worlds-Most-Ticklish/cid/2202610-Round-1