*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Tight Grip on The Situation
  2. Moving In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2205040-A-Tight-Grip-on-The-Situation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2095189
Based on a sub-story posted to this site a while back - contains fart fetish material
This choice: Hold the gas in and wait for an opportunity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Tight Grip on The Situation

    by: GassiPals
"No, I'm good! I already ate on the way here." Liz held her grumbly stomach to shut it up, and smiled at Morgan.

"Ah, ok." Morgan knew the sound she'd heard didn't mean nothing, but decided to shrug it off.

Maybe she would have taken it well... Maybe she would have accepted Liz's gas and right now the two of them could be laughing away at the whole thing - but no, Liz couldn't just let rip like that within the first few minutes of meeting Morgan; what sort of first impression would that make?
Besides, she thought it best not to stink up the room.

"It's such a nice day," Liz started, "We should go do something. I mean, we don't have classes for another few days. We can't just sit in here the whole time, can we?"

Liz's plan was to get out of the dorm, even out of the college, and find a nice little opportunity to let loose. She could probably try to position herself just right so that her farts would be inaudible, but in a room as enclosed as the dorm, the smell would be more than obvious.

"I was thinking the same thing, actually." Morgan nodded in agreement.

"Any suggestions? I saw a pretty nice park on the way here. Fountains and bushes and that kinda shit." Liz suggested.

"Well, we could always go and have a look around the campus. I haven't really seen the whole building before."

Both places could easily offer a few chances to let out a little gas unnoticed...

You have the following choices:

1. A walk in the park

*Noteb*
2. A tour of the campus

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassiPals (UN: gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095189-Liz-The-Gassy-Skunk/cid/2205040-A-Tight-Grip-on-The-Situation