*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2216644-You-decide-to-experiment-more-on-Alyssa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2097894
A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning
This choice: You decide to experiment more on Alyssa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You decide to experiment more on Alyssa

    by: SandersKlaus
You stop before reaching your house. Now that you think about it, maybe Alyssa would be the best candidate. You know she's probably still shaken up by the incident earlier but at least she's knows you have healing powers and might be more willing to go along with what you have planned next.

You dial her number. "Hey Alyssa, feeling better?" You ask her as she picks up the phone with a "Helloooo."

"Oh I'm doing fine dear! Just a little scare is all. So what's up? You find out more about that neat healing power you got?" She asks.

"Well that's the thing." You respond. "I really doubt anyone would know how these powers work. I've gotta figure them out on my own. So... I thought..."

There was silence on the other end. "You, want me yo help?" Alyssa asked. "Yeah. What I had in mind might hurt you." You say nervously. Are you really willing to do this?

"Sure! Whatever you want to do I'm down for it!" Wait what? "I've seen your healing in action so I'm pretty sure I can survive whatever you do!" Okay she was sounding a little too enthusiastic about this.

"Wow? Really?! I'll be over at your place then!" You say with a bit of excitement as you bolt down the street to Alyssa's apartment. In no time at all your running in that Alyssa's kitchen where she's waiting for you.

"Oh there you are!" She says hugging you. She's changed out of her old bloody clothes in to a tank top and short shorts. "Ready to start??"

"Wow you really are ready to start aren't you- wait what are you doing?" You start to say as Alyssa let's go of you and pulls out a large collection of knives.

"Welp what did you have in mind" she asks all cute like.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give her another small cut

*Noteb*
2. Just cut off her finger?

*Noteb*
3. Try cutting off her hand

4. Cut off an entire limb!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SandersKlaus (UN: sandersklaus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandersKlaus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2216644-You-decide-to-experiment-more-on-Alyssa