*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2217442-Perhaps-you-can-try-your-powers-on-yourself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2097894
A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning
This choice: Perhaps you can try your powers on yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Perhaps you can try your powers on yourself

    by: James MacCloude
The incident with Alyssa was unnerving, but it also peeked you curiosity. While you were heading home you wondered just what you could do with this power, and how far you could take it. You wanting to put anyone in danger, least of all Alyssa, so you decide to experiment on yourself.

As you walk into your living room you see a note left by the TV. "Hi honey. Joyce and I are having a girls day out see you in a few hours love mom."

You smile, you're alone in the house, for a while at least, and can experiment. You head upstairs to your room and close the door. Going to your dressed you get out a pocket knife you keep there, and sit on your bed. Opening it you sit down and gingerly run the blade across a finger.

Its sharp and cuts a slice into your finger, though not enough to draw blood. You place your hand over the cut, there is a glow and the cut is gone. "Wow!" you say to yourself.

You cut again, deeper this time, it hurts and the pain makes you stop. Blood seeps out of the wound you cover it with your other hand. The glow appears again and the pain disappears along with the cut.

You wonder what would happen if you cut it off, but you realize the pain would be intense. Maybe too much, and there would be a mess. You go to the kitchen, and get a meat cleaver, and some paper towel. Sitting down at your desk you put your hand on the desk, with one finger stretched out. Taking a deep breath you raise the cleaver, and chop.

Pain explodes in your had as your finger is severed, you grab your had holding your stump, and the pain fades. Grabbing the paper towel you clean off the blood to fine skin sealing your stump. You didn't notice the glow because of the pain. You pick up the finger laying on the desk, the glow starts and you see skin grow over the stump.

You can't feel it though and now you have a new problem, if anyone came home, they would certainly freak out about you severed your finger. You decide to try to put it back on.

Picking it up you places it stump to stump and it joins on, the feeling from the tip rushing back into your mind. This is great! You can fix anything you do to yourself.

You take the cleaver back to the kitchen and rinse it off, and put it away. Then you clean up the mess in your room.

Now what do you do?

Do you call Alyssa or do you tell you mom, or sister about what you can do?


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 James MacCloude (UN: jamesmaccloude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandersKlaus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/2217442-Perhaps-you-can-try-your-powers-on-yourself