*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/HW7LWK5DT-Bruces-Broken-Ankle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2097894
A successor to "The Healer". You can heal any wound no matter how life threataning
This choice: Your older brother Bruce?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bruce's Broken Ankle

    by: Applegar
It only took a moment for you to come up with a suitable person to test your power on. Bruce, your older brother, was stuck at home right now due to a sprained ankle. He's been complaining for days now, but with your new power, you could change that. So you head upstairs to his room, knocking before walking in.

Bruce was lying on his bed in the same spot he was the last time you came in. Despite recommendations from his doctor, he hasn't been keeping mobile during his recovery. But that was his problem, not yours. He doesn't even look up from the Nintendo Switch he's playing on when you enter.

"Hey, Bruce. How ya doing?" you asked.

"Terrible," Bruce replied tartly. "You know I've got to sit here for another week before I can get back to college."

"That doesn't mean your day can't be good, right?"

"Until I can get back to practice, no day is a good day."

"Yeah, where you sprained your ankle."

"Can it. Did you just come in to mock me or was there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes, actually. I know it sounds wild, but I have a way to instantly heal your sprained ankle."

"Oh, really? And how will you accomplish that impossible feat?"

"All I need to do is touch your ankle and it will be healed."

"You really expect me to think that will work?"

"Like I said, it's wild. Come on, it can't make it worse, right?"

"It can if you press too hard or something."

"I'll be careful. Promise."

"Will you leave me alone if I let you?"

"If that's what it takes to convince you, then sure."

"Fine, get it over with."

You walk over to the foot of Bruce's bed and lightly press on his injured ankle. You wait for a minute to see what may happen. But it soon becomes apparent that his ankle...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. is unchanged.

*Noteb*
2. has fully recovered.

*Noteb*
3. is undergoing a side effect.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Applegar (UN: applegar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandersKlaus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097894-Healing-Hands/cid/HW7LWK5DT-Bruces-Broken-Ankle