*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A beginning for a new life
  2. Kris
  3. Choose your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099427-Perverted--Powerful/cid/2377709-A-beginning-for-a-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2099427
A pervert is granted absolute power.
This choice: Storyline 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A beginning for a new life

    by: Unknown
Kris was almost there. She sat in her usual chair in front of her computer with one of her favorite hentai movies showing. With her left hand Chris was massaging her clit and occasionally probing one of her fingers inside her snatch. Her other hand was toying with her breasts, squeezing one of her cute pink nipples as she watched the action going on at the screen. This is one of mine last afternoons here, Kris thought sadly. She had to say goodbye to her room, her computer, her outfits, her parents and last but not most important her body.

That is right, I'm going to get myself a new body. Kris thought as she masturbated further trying to enjoy the pleasures her body gave her for one final time. Her feet were on her desk, legs spread as she sat there, watching the screen intensely as she knew another orgasm was coming. Just a little more. A little more. Kris moaned. She could not wait to use "it". Kris could not help smiling because of it. This all happened because of some stupid mix-up. A few days ago Kris ordered a cute bikini; well okay it was actually a microkini. Kris ordered it at a bit of a shady online store; partly because she didn't want to be found out she would wear things like these. Imagine Kris her surprise when it didn't contained the microkini but something else.

Kris thought how foolish she was when she actually wanted to return this thing. That was before she read the instruction manual it came with. At that moment she knew what she had in her hands, how amazing it could turn out for her. Kris fingered herself even harder and at last she finally had an orgasm. One of her last ones. With her legs spread open she felt how her fluids splashed out of her and hit her desk. She wondered if there were others who could accomplish something like that. Kris ran her finger at where her fluids had landed and licked it. This was the life.

Kris continued for a few times more before she decided to quit. She grabbed a tissue and cleaned up her desk before she got in the shower and got herself a good scrub. At that moment her parents came both home from work. Her father was a sales representative and her mother was his assistant. That's how they met and eventually got married. Kris got dressed in her favorite pair of sweatpants and a simple shirt and walked downstairs. Kris sat down on the couch as it was the usual spot where they had dinner. While her mother ordered pizza to be delivered her father sat down next to her. Kris knew that was a sign something was happening, as her father usually would sit next to her when there was something important to discuss. And he did have. Kris her father told Kris he and her mother would be gone for a month starting tomorrow and she was alone at home. Kris nodded as she tried not to look too happy. This was great news. Kris was used to being alone from time to time, as her parents would occasionally make trips like these. When she was younger they saddled her up with a babysitter, but now that she was older she was allowed to stay alone. Kris told her parents she'd be fine and would miss them. After all Kris would not see them again after this.

Kris and her parents ate and talked for a while and then Kris said goodnight to both her parents. She walked over to her bedroom and put on her favorite long shirt. Kris climbed into bed and looked at the window. The stars were shining bright and the summer wind blew peaceful into her face. She slept quickly as tomorrow would start early.

When the alarm clock rang Kris knew it was way early than usual. She sat up straight as she heard her parents downstairs packing their stuff. Usually Kris would go back to sleep, but today she decided not to. Kris climbed out of her bed and walked downstairs as her parents were ready to leave. Imagine their surprise to see Kris this early, but didn't mind it at all. Kris gave both her parents a long hug; even when they weren't around much she would miss them. It was then that they grabbed their suitcases and left. Kris looked out of the living room window and waved goodbye to them. She couldn't help but rub some tears away. "This is for the best." Kris said as she continued staring out of the window long after her parents were gone. She would begin her new life. She should be happy about it.

She should have been, but there were two things that would made it harder. The thing she had found was a spell for switching two people's souls. For the spell to work both people had to agree to do it. Finding someone who would want to swap with her could be hard. After all who would want to switch bodies with her? The second thing was that the swap would be permanent. There was no way she could get her body back after the switch was complete. She promised herself not to tell the last part to anyone.

That last part though was something to think about later. For now Kris had to focus on finding someone. But where? Kris looked at the clock and saw it was six o'clock. In two hours school would begin. Would she be able to find someone there? Truth was Kris didn't know, but she hoped it. Kris walked back upstairs and began to change into her usual clothes for wearing to school; jeans, t-shirt, vest, sneakers and of course her glasses. She didn't stick out much and that was the whole point of it. Kris didn't want to be noticed by others. Having finished dressing and eating a quick breakfast Kris decided to go to school. It was only then that she was uncertain how to go to school. She could take the school bus; the bus didn't stop very far from her house. She could always cycle to school. Or she could even walk to school. What to do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take the school bus to school.

*Noteb*
2. Get on her bike to school.

3. Walk to school.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099427-Perverted--Powerful/cid/2377709-A-beginning-for-a-new-life