*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Police Force
  2. Setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2250371-Police-Force
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2105241
In a world were vore is normal people can be devoured and reformed. Enjoy the digestion
This choice: Police Force  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Police Force

    by: fernwalker
Lenny
At nearly 300Lb Lenny was a giant of a Police Officer, easily the biggest Officer on the force but unfortunately not exactly the brightest.

In fact apart from intimidating drunks he wasn't much use for most police work, which was why the Sheriff struggled to give him any shifts. And if it hadn't been the fact that Lenny had the dubious benefit of being the Mayor's nephew he would have undoubtedly found himself out of work.

Gail, a blonde haired rookie.
Gail's family had all worn the uniform so it had been expected that she would also serve. But despite her obvious brains and beauty the young officer had a disadvantage that made her unique in her family and a rarity among the Officers on the force.

Gail was one of the few officers on the force unable to vore another human, putting her at a distinct disadvantage when dealing with both suspects and the hungers of her fellow officers.

Highway Patrol Officer
The Highway Patrol has a unique way of dealing with lawbreakers, and given their vorish ability they don't always need a car to bring in suspects.

Under Cover cop

Sometimes criminals think they can get away, not realising that the police are on their tail, ready to pounce. Ready to digest?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fernwalker (UN: fernwalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2250371-Police-Force