*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2250373-Lenny-a-physical-giant-but-not-very-bright-of
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2105241
In a world were vore is normal people can be devoured and reformed. Enjoy the digestion
This choice: Lenny, a physical giant, but not very bright officer?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lenny, a physical giant, but not very bright of...

    by: fernwalker
Ducking his head under the door Lenny saw that the other guys had already finished and gone home or those lucky to have a shift were probably out on patrol.

Taking off his radio he remembered to put in on the charger this time as he could do without another demerit from the Sheriff when he noticed the shift rota was up on the wall. It always came as a surprise to Lenny that the rota was put up on a Friday for the week ahead but remembering things wasn't one of Lenny's strengths. Unlike lifting the back of a truck, a trick that paid for his beer at community college when the football coach realised that he was too clumsy to play ball despite his imposing size.

Lenny was really hoping for some extra work over the weekend, any work really as Lenny needed to replace the shocks on his truck again, something his weight made a frequent occurrence. But there was no good news.
It looks like the new deputies the sheriff had taken on were being given a chance to prove themselves, leaving less work for Lenny.

“There you are Lenny boy. Are you doing anything this weekend?”
The Chief was a stern man who made intelligent men nervous, something that Lenny didn't notice. But today he seemed happy, maybe he could even have been called jolly, but that would have been because of his bulging belly. It looked like he was dealing with the punishment of some miscreant which only made Lenny feel jealous. His own belly was empty and he really wasn't looking forward to a supper of leftovers when he got home.

“I'm just gonna go home, maybe watch some TV.” Lenny thought that sounded about right, at least not as embarrassing when he had tried talking to a college girl he met in a bar last week and told them he read books. When she had asked him what book he was reading he'd been stumped and that had been the end of that conversation.

But the Chief seemed happy with Lenny's answer as he led him to the detention cells.

“Well if you're not too busy, could you look after someone for me, I would do it myself but . .” The Sheriff's own full belly made it clear why he couldn't fit in another meal.

Well although it wasn't a full shift that Lenny was hoping for being paid to fill his belly was better than nothing so he eagerly accepted. With that the Sheriff opened the door to the cell to reveal . .

You have the following choices:

1. Woman in a suit, tied and gagged. . ..

*Noteb*
2. A fellow officer, secured with her own handcuffs?

*Noteb*
3. Someone else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fernwalker (UN: fernwalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105241-Vore-World-Detention-and-Devouring/cid/2250373-Lenny-a-physical-giant-but-not-very-bright-of