*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squasher: Girl
  2. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2261810-Squasher-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Squasher: Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squasher: Girl

    by: pedro01
Here's the squashers I come up with the first one;

Michelle: An 10 year old girl, weighed in at 500lbs, and has a blonde hair and blue eyes. She was born by feeding so many food, she had grown fatter and looks to continue to get even bigger. Her mother was secretly responsible for this to happen. Although she also liked to squash anyone, just for a laugh, even she can squash her mother just for her company.

April: An 9 year old girl, weighed in at 600lbs, and has a brown hair and hazel eyes. She's one of the brattiest girl anyone has ever meet and even she likes being the boss around and treats herself like a bully. She loves to squish people and eat as many food in demand as she wants. of course, she won't take no as an answer.

Emily: An 11 year old girl and weighed in at 550lbs, and has a brown hair and brown eyes. She's the biggest girl in school, and considered herself as a bully. She would pick on anyone below her size and she can squash whatever the way she wants to. She also steals lunch from anyone, so beware if you do have a lunch box with you.

Kate: An 9 year old girl, weighed in at 700lbs, and has blonde hair and hazel eyes. She's a plus-sized model just like her mother, and would like to show off on anything whatever she can to impress, especially she can squash someone either on or off camera.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Michelle

2. Apirl

3. Emily

4. Kate

5. More Girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2261810-Squasher-Girl