*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2336517-An-unbelievable-moment-for-a-father-of-one
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: David  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An unbelievable moment for a father of one

    by: pedro01
It might be some strange feeling as it happens, but for a 35 year old year named David, a father of one, has some thoughts he had gotten into since he lost his wife from a car accident some years ago. He 's a FA, also known as a fat admirer. He isn't sure why, but when he can think of so many people looking either fat or obese from both fact and fiction, it had sprung into his mind, and he couldn't get out of it.

Despite of this, he did like having someone obese, which he never met before in person. Although he read some stories, looking up pics and videos, and what's interested him was that some obese people seemed to enjoy themselves and not worrying about other things it could be threatening. He is very supportive, but had to kept his secret, especially for his eight year old son, named Lewis for that matter.

David wouldn't want to let his son know about his secret, and even that Lewis is a cute looking boy, he was always slim and just enjoyed being life, despite some circumstances as mentioned before. However as by this, this seems to be normal, until it was the time when his son was coming home from school.

It was that time when David was having some rest whilst watching some TV to have a chill at this moment. It was only when he heard that some mini boom noises coming over towards his own house. It woke him up and was getting a bit concerned as if what was going on and where did that noise came from? It continued on from there as soon as the door had opened and David can see a huge shadow casting over the lobby.

He would thought it was some kind of an intruder, but in real truth, it was a shocker when he realized that it was a very obese looking figure, looking like he weighed at 1,000lbs, which is completely unheard of. But the big shocker is when David looks up to see who it was, he couldn't believe with his eyes and spoke as if was some kind of dream he was on.

"L..L..Lewis? Is that you?" David wondered as it certainly is his eight year old son that looks so huge, he weighs at 1,000lbs with his butt and thighs being the biggest feature of his size.

"Hey Dad! Sorry about coming home like this. we had this science thing and got some chemicals spill all over me, and I've became this big." Lewis replied with a smile and nod and explained why he has gotten so huge and fat in the first place.

That's where David would knew he never seen like this in person. Although he did admirer fat persons, but nothing quite like this, even if it is his son that had gotten fatter than he last saw him, when he was slim sized. His reaction upon seeing this for the first time was was like he was feeling what?

You have the following choices:

1. Amazed

2. Shocked

*Noteb*
3. Worried

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2336517-An-unbelievable-moment-for-a-father-of-one