*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Squashee Girls
  2. Squashee: Female
  3. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2637044-More-Squashee-Girls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: More Squashee Girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Squashee Girls

    by: pedro01
So here are the next batch of female squashees. But this time, they get to fattened up the kids rapidly, before getting squashed as a result.

Monica: 45 years old, 5’6, 185lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. She hates Halloween so much, that she basically find it annoyed to hear the doors being knocked and the kids begged for some candy to give. She thinks it’s nothing more but greed, so she decides to give them a lesson by giving one kid a special candy, that results of getting massively fatter right in front of her.

Ashley: 14 years old age, 5’5, 166lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes. She’s an absolute spoiled like every teenagers do. She would basically being stubborn all the time, and always have the time for herself, not for her family. That’s especially her younger sibling, who she brands it annoying all the time. Even when she had to look after the younger one, it was like she’s in prison or some sort. But she had that plan and gives a sibling some bottle of soda, which in truth, caused to get fatter, just so she can get her own back.

Susan: 40 years old, 5’6, 173lbs, brown hair, brown eyes. She’s the mother of a single child that she loved so dearly. When she looked at it, she adored as much of how beautiful her kid looks by any means. But being skinny is one thing she was rather concerned about her child, so she’s able to this ray device she bought from the Lab, and said she can make a child bigger whenever she wishes. That way, she wouldn’t have to call it little anymore as such.

You have the following choices:

1. Monica

2. Ashley

3. Susan

*Noteb*
4. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2637044-More-Squashee-Girls