*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263224-Security-Guards
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: Security Guards  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Security Guards

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Being a guard a Gerbet's means putting on a uniform. It means having keen eyes and an endurance for the dullest of tasks. And that's before getting to the parts of the job they never mention in the company packet!

The security guards find themselves under considerable risk. They are the ones thrust into unknown situations when everything goes wrong. So learning to adapt is key. However Gerbert's can be quite deceptive as the majority of the time the establishment is quite quiet. With little to do and plenty of food about, it's not surprising for guards to take longer breaks.

Here are some security guards.

Douglas Stolz
Age: 33
Body Type: skinny

Douglas had always wanted to be a police officer. Unfortunately for him he broke his foot in basic training. That brought the discovery that he had a bone density problem in his lower extremities and with it his dreams of being a cop had to be put to rest. Upon finding the job posting for new security at Gerbert's he jumped at the chance, although he did not know what he was getting into.

Michelle Neith
Age: 28
Body Type: chunky but strong

The well tanned 'Chelly' has already made a name for herself as a security guard at Gerbert's. She can appear no nonsense and quite stern, although she'll drop her stoic nature when she thinks no one is around. She's quite tough, which can catch people by surprise, although her metabolism isn't what it used to be. It seems like even from standing guard she's gained a few pounds just from the greasy air in the restaurant.

Taylor LaBelle
Age: 29
Body Type: average

A new hire. And exactly what Taylor is like is up to you.

You have the following choices:

1. Douglas Stolz

2. Michelle Neith

3. Taylor LaBelle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263224-Security-Guards