*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288073-Shiver-the-Glaceon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Contestant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shiver the Glaceon

    by: Flarfenarfle
1. Shiver (Glaceon) (Normal) (Champion)

2. Male

3. Character Bio

If you don't know who Shiver is, you probably don't even know what the Tournament is. Shiver the Glaceon was the sole champion of the Tournament for five whole years before a massive advertising campaign by Huge Industries sparked the massive influx of foul smelling challengers that gave birth to the Champion roster seen today.

When he first became Champion, Shiver was cold, cruel, and extremely egotistical. However, after getting knocked off his high horse by his later-to-be girlfriend, Blaze, and a few other Challengers, he went absolutely nuts. He trained and trained for days on end before going on this massive revenge spree, that ended when his cousin was kidnapped by another Champion.

Despite all he had done, other Champions still came to help him, and Shiver's heart warmed up after that. He became a lot more friendly and open to those around him.

Not long after, Shiver joined Jason the Dewott in a venture to the Dungeon of the Secret Stat. And, while he and Jason were successful in acquiring Lethal vials to increase their power, it came at a cost. Shiver's brain had been through the wringer in that place, and he came out with a massive stink fetish. So while he has obtained incredible levels of stench, he also rarely even uses it!


4. Stink Stats:
Feet: Lethal
Farts: Lethal
Body Odor: Lethal
Butt: Lethal
Breath Lethal

5. Stink Resistance: 99/100

6. Special Abilities:

Ice Control: Shiver can freeze people and objects, making surfaces slippery, or opponents entirely immobile.

Stink Fetish: Shiver has a huge fetish for stink, and may not fight altogether is his opponent smells bad enough!

The Smelly Snowstorm: Shiver's ultimate move. He infuses one of his awful farts with a blizzard attack, and coats the entire arena in a rotten, green storm of putrid snow!

7. Sex Is allowed. Shiver has no gender preference, and sex is allowed with anyone.

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger

2. Challenger

*Noteb*
3. More challenger slots!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288073-Shiver-the-Glaceon