*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Woods(any weather)
  2. The Setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123747-Babysitter-Wedgie/cid/2371142-Woodsany-weather
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2123747
Your female babysitter gives you wedgies while your parents are on vacation
This choice: Woods(any weather)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Woods(any weather)

    by: Adam Jiffy
It was a cool afternoon in mid-December when you and Heather arrived at a clearing in the woods. It was the last weekend before it would start snowing and you wanted to go camping one more time. You personally think that the quiet seclusion of nature is great when compared to the noisy and cramped city you live in. And even though you have to be away from your precious games, the peaceful setting makes up for it. At first, Heather wasn't too keen on the idea of a camping trip. But she changed her mind when she learned that the privacy of the woods meant she would be free to give all sorts of wedgies to you without having to worry about getting in trouble.

The spot you picked was surrounded by trees, none of which had leaves because winter was right around the corner. There was a bare patch of dirt that was roughly the length of your bedroom. Following your previous experiences, you know that a flat surface like this is ideal for a campsite. "Here looks good", you tell Heather. "Great, and all it took was a 20-mile hike from the car", she snarked. "Oh, don't be such a spoilsport", you respond. "We're only here for one night. Come on, let's set up camp before it gets dark".

After you both finish building your modest little campsite, you then set up a campfire to cook dinner. You both split a can of soup and have some cookies for dessert. After you both are full, you decide to give your sitter what she came here for. "Whoops", you say as you purposefully dropped your spoon and bent over to pick it up, giving Heather an unobstructed view of your enormous butt. You're currently wearing khaki shorts with your pink striped undies sticking out. As expected, Heather can't resist the opportunity and wedgies you! "You really shouldn't leave yourself open like that".

She decided to give you a hanging wedgie on a nearby tree branch. Once you're secured, she gives you a warning: "Any bad behavior, and you'll be hanging here in just your panties. Got it?" You nod. "Good". She walked back to the log you set up by the fire and sat down. "Okay, since you'll be there for a while, why don't we pass the time by telling some stories?" Your ears perked up when you hear this. Stories were always your favorite part of camping. "Sure, that sounds fun", you say.

Heather thinks for a second. "How about..?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adam Jiffy (UN: hamandcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123747-Babysitter-Wedgie/cid/2371142-Woodsany-weather