*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1 inch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2125965-Shrunk-in-Alpha-and-Omega/cid/2340660-1-inch
by Red
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2125965
You are shrunk in alpha and omega can you survive?.
Chapter #1

1 inch

    by: Red
From the size of everthing around you you guess your about 1 inch tall. You realise this is very bad anything could happen to you at this size you needed to find help and quick you started to walk around the forest to find some help you dont know how long you've being walking for but you where getting really tired, just when you where going to stop for a break you heard someone talking it sounded like it was coming from the other side of this bush you were next to not wasting anytime you ran right throuth it dogeing leaves and branches until you reached the other side. Once you finaly made it out of the bush you looked around trying to find the person who was speaking but as you looked to the left you where shocked to see it was a wolf. which wolf was it.

You have the following choices:

1. Eve

2. Kate

*Noteb*
3. Lilly

4. Tony

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Red (UN: redeyes98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2125965-Shrunk-in-Alpha-and-Omega/cid/2340660-1-inch