*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spying for School Spirit
  2. The New Mascot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2372136-Spying-for-School-Spirit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2129297
You accepted an offer to be the new school mascot...and got much more than you asked for!
This choice: On a bench... in the Cats' locker room! (unaware)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spying for School Spirit

    by: Steamgear
With you gripped in her hand, Sylvia turned to face the door. However, something immediately seemed wrong. She wasn't turning to face the home team's locker room, she was turning to face the door that lead to the practically unused boy's locker room. The very same one you'd just seen several dozen of the Cats female athletes filing into.

"H-hey! Wait a sec!" You begin shouting as Sylvia places a hand on the door.

"I'll explain later," Sylvia says moving her thumb to cover your mouth as she pushes open the door a bit, just enough to see what was inside.

You saw the familiar sight of the locker room that you changed in twice a week for gym. For the rest of the week though, it was the locker room of any rival team that the Mice faced. Hence why the lockers had long been repainted by opposing teams, painted to resemble school colors for Chadwell, Prattville, and several other neighboring schools. The flags for each of those rival school's even hung from the walls. Despite all the signs of ownership and the sight of the Cats entering earlier, the locker room was currently empty. Most likely they were out tormenting other Metroville students, practicing before the game, or some other activity that took them out of the changing room.

Upon ensuring that the coast was clear, Sylvia crept through the room. Then, in spite of her promise, the robotics captain dropped you into one of the benches, then turned and walked away. You were treated to the view of her backside sashaying away, out the door which closed with a resounding thud, leaving you all alone, shrunk to an inch or so and standing in your rival team's locker room. Your mind was racing, wondering why she'd do this to you when there was a static buzzing in your ear.

"Hello? Are you there?" Came Sylvia's voice, in your ear as if through a headset.

"Sylvia?" You asked, glancing around in confusion.

"Yep...watching you through the cameras in the locker room....and the mascot suit" The robotics captain explained, sounding as if she were busy with homework as opposed to spying on the enemy team. "Now, I should explain what's going on..."

Just as Sylvia was beginning to explain why you were in there, the door on the opposite end of the room squeaked open. There was the thunder of footsteps, like a stampede of wildebeests on the plains of Africa, dozens of girls were returning to the locker room. Their footfalls alone were enough the shake and shudder the bench as the team roamed in. There were far too many to be one team, there must be an entire athletics tournament going on!

There was a bump in your back as a girl's gym bag slammed into you. Your world flipped around as the ceiling, floor, and walls of lockers became a blur. You landed somewhere, momentarily dazed by the impact as Sylvia's voice continued over the headset.

"So in short, you're spying on the Cats to find out their game plan AND record a video for Spirit Day next week," Sylvia concluded, apparently unaware that you'd been knocked away. You were well aware of it though as you began to sit up, realizing you'd been knocked...

You have the following choices:

1. Further along the bench

*Noteb*
2. Into an open locker

3. Down into a girl's tennis shoe

4. Towards the shower stalls

5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steamgear (UN: machinistmage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2372136-Spying-for-School-Spirit