*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Creepy Mansion
  2. Trapped!
  3. One Spooky Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2451106-Creepy-Mansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: Creepy Mansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Creepy Mansion

    by: Tex
You decide to go up to the first house on your left. To your surprise, there weren't any Halloween decorations, save for an ordinary pumpkin. Not carved or anything! However, on closer look, the house didn't need any, because it was scary enough already! Cracked boards for walls, all crooked! There was what appeared to be an actual bat nest in the branches of a perpetually shadowy tree, and the whole house just seemed to exude foreboding.

Taking a deep gulp, you summoned the courage to mount the crickety planks to the house, and ring the bell.

Who or what answers?

You have the following choices:

1. A group of crack heads and bums

*Noteb*
2. A serial killer

*Noteb*
3. A schizophrenic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2451106-Creepy-Mansion