*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138362-Angelicas-reign/cid/2404535-You-go-to-the-kitchen-to-eat-breakfast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2138362
Angelica descovers new powers with her... feet!
This choice: You go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

    by: hazlejungle0
Your stomach rumbles. You decide to ignore the indecent sounds coming from your brother's game. You walk into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. You decide on some cereal since you were also thirsty and you could drink the milk afterwards. Once you finish the cereal you wash your bowl and spoon, as you do so Dakota calls you, "Angelica, will you come here real quick?" You walk into his room and say "Hey, what's up?" He begs that you help him by reaching on top of his dresser, which he can't reach, and grab his air-soft gun so that he can go and play in the yard with it. As you reach up on the tips of your toes, you realize your phone is on his bed. You see the corner of your phone poking out from under his pillow. He notices you and tries to sit on the pillow, hoping you didn't notice. You get off the tips of your toes and walk over to the pillow. "There's nothing over here, you don't have to come over here..." you push him over and lift the pillow. The display is on and it shows the messages between you and your best friend. "What the Hell are you doing with my phone!?!?" He blushes but stays silent. You think of two ways you can handle this, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. teach him a lesson with your feet

*Noteb*
2. take your phone back and leave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hazlejungle0 (UN: koty1432 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hazlejungle0 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138362-Angelicas-reign/cid/2404535-You-go-to-the-kitchen-to-eat-breakfast